This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Coach: My long runs won't move to Sunday

I have set up  half marathon training using Garmin Coach.  I have set my long run day to Sunday, but it keeps putting them on a Tuesday.  I have tried changing them to another day, saving and then moving it to Sunday and saving it again, but no joy.

• I bave the same problem. I think i fixed it by moving things around,  pausing the plan and the re-enabling it.

• I'm on the Garmin Coach 10K plan. 4 workouts per week, long run on Sunday. After seeing Jantje's reply, I did a little bit of testing in Garmin Connect Web because I was seeing the same problem.

I'm not 100% sure, but at least with my settings, I think it is scheduling the long run day for two days after whichever day I select. I also had mine originally set for Sunday and I wasn't seeing the long run scheduled for that day. I edited my plan and set Friday as my long run day and it scheduled it for Sunday. Editing the plan and changing the long run day around to different days of the week seems to produce the same result wherein it will be scheduled for two days after whichever day I choose in the plan settings.

Anyone seeing similar behavior being produced as I have outlined above?

• I am seeing the same problem. My longs runs were requested to be on Sunday, but they were being scheduled for Tuesday. I edited the plan and changed the long run day to Friday, and now I get the long run scheduled for Sunday. This is for a Garmin Coach half marathon plan, so it doesn't appear to be plan specific.

• Thanks for that - I changed the long run day to Friday and it is now on Sunday as it should be.

• Thanks for that workaround. That worked for me too.

• Yes thanks for that, changed long run to Friday and now my long runs are on a Sunday Shrug

• Same problem here, I hope that garmin will fix that.

• thanks it worked well to fix my workout schedule

• That fixed it, thanks so much for the workaround!

• Hi ,

thanks for sharing your workaround. Could you tell me which day you have configured as "First Day of the Week" in your Account Settings?

I think the default is Sunday. Living in Germany i have mine set to Monday and  i am seeing the same Problem.

Edit: Changed my Long Run Day to Saturday and the long Run moved to Sunday.

So My Config right now:
    Trainings on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
    First Day of the Week: Monday
    Long Run Day: Saturday (which get scheduled on Sunday)