This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

VO? Max increasing on Edge 1030 but Website/App shows no data

Hi there,

I think this could be a problem with the website rather than the Edge 1030 device as the VO2 Max data seems to have stopped being updated the past 2 days, it was fine up until Monday.

If I look at the VO2 Max graph on the Garmin App/Website its like i've not cycled the past 2 days, as it has missing data.... But, if I look at the Edge 1030 I can see a different value due to my last 2 cycles affecting it.
Basically the Edge 1030 is updating the VO2 Max figure but it's not being recorded on GCM/ Connect website.

All other metrics on GCM and website have been updated, its just this one that's been failing to show an update for the last 2 rides.

Anyone else having missing VO2 Max data the past two days?

Day off the bike today but will be back on Friday.

Cheers
  • Hi there,

Just an FYI

Friday came and without any changes to the Garmin1030 everything including VO2 Max for that one ride synced.

I done a 90 min session today but again the device and Garmin Connect are out of sync for Training Status.

I've only just started using the 1030 from Monday, 5 rides and only 2 synced correctly.
  • Weeks on and it still happens, Training Status fails to sync with every ride to Garmin Connect.

Photo shows what I mean more clearer although, this is a photo of Android GCM but is reflective to what the website states also.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ev8if26iXChC2MtVA

As you can see, after riding it uploads the ride but doesn't always send Training Status values.

This just makes the Connect website graphs for Training Status and V02 Max inaccurate to what they should be.

??????
  • Okay... Since there's been no response I've been experimenting to try bottom it out and found this.

If my phone isn't connected to the Edge 1030 it auto uploads via WiFi as that's how I have it set up... The trouble is... Uploading over WiFi does not update Training Status and V02 Max graphs.

If I have WiFi disabled and I connect/upload via Garmin Mobile app it syncs everything including Training Status and V02max.

So far 5 rides in a row were uploaded with no missing data, the moment wifi isi enabled Training Status and V02 gets ignored.
  • Thanks for that update! I am having the same trouble and will try this to see if it fixes the problem!