This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Who changed my dashboards and took away my activities from the dashboards??

Hi there. It was definitely not me, so could you please investigate who has altered my tailor-made dashboards on Connect. Well, to be honest, I don't really care who did that. I am mostly interested in hearing 1) why that happened, and 2) when could I expect my dashboards to look like they used to look like?

Kind regards,
Kai
  • Thanks for your message TrippyZ. I am sorry, maybe it's because I'm not a native English speaker, but it wasn't quite clear to me whether your message was a reply to my question number one or question number two.

Firstly, I would like to understand why such things happen "out of the blue sky". Secondly, I would be happy to know which steps Garmin team has taken / will take in order to prevent unexpected dashboard changes happening in the future. Thirdly, it would help me and possibly other Garmin users as well if Garmin team would give practical tips regarding what I could personally do in order to prevent unexpected dashboard changes in the future.

Finally, if the "Clear browser cache" is an instruction to fix the problem, it would help me a bit more if you could give more detailed info, step by step. Just in case this info helps you helping me: Laptop is Lenovo Yoga 520, Windows 10 (64 bit), browser Mozilla Firefox 61.0.1

Please NOTE: If "clearing browser cache" causes harm for me, please tell me in advance what are the negative consequences of that procedure.

And as an addition to the problem: Today I can't even open the activities from the list which I get from the navigation menu on the left part of the screen. I tried to open quite a few, none of them opened. In other words, currently Connect is useless for me, so hopefully you will find a solution.

Thanks a lot,
    Kai
  • Hi
    In Firefox go to the upper right corner og select the three lines. Choose New private window and logon to Garmin in that window. If it works, then clear browser cache might work. If it's not working, then your browser might not be the issues.