Sleep Tracking Not Working Correctly Since REM Update

Hi guys,

Since your recent REM sleep tracking update, my sleep tracking and reporting hasn't been working correctly. Firstly I've noticed that the tracking has become more prone to not actually tracking my sleep at all, so I'm getting far more days that weren't tracked than ever before. This is especially the case when my sleep times vary from day to day.

That would be ok though under normal circumstance because i could always fall back on the manually entered sleep facility, where entering your sleep start time and end time manually would at the very least show the total sleep time, but usually would also pick up the light and deep sleep during the manually entered time frame.

Since the update though, I'm experiencing the following issues:

1. There is no option to enter sleep time manually from the desktop app anymore.
2. When entering sleep time manually from the mobile app, it doesn't show up under the sleep tab on the desktop app at all.
3. I'm no longer being shown the total sleep time for any manually entered sleep periods.
4. Manually entered sleep times are not being counted towards sleep time averages and are not being shown or counted in the sleep reports.

I've attached two screenshots, one from my sleep reports page showing how the manually entered sleep times are missing from the report, and one showing what the sleep tab shows for manually entered sleep times.

Are you guys aware of this issue and when can we expect this to be fixed? Once you've fixed it, will the platform automatically recognize and count all these manually entered sleep days that I've created so far?

Thank you.

Brendon ciq.forums.garmin.com/.../1376859.png ciq.forums.garmin.com/.../1376860.png