This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Weight not appearing in MyDay; Sleep time incorrect in MyDay

Each morning I add my weight using my iPhone. I sync and the weight bar shows up in the MyDay list. This morning it does not. I also tried on my iPad and in Garmin Connect Mobile on my PC. Though the correct weight for the day shows up in the health stats section, it will not load to MyDay. Yesterday's weight is correctly listed in MyDay. Additionally, for the past week or so the total sleep time in MyDay is always a few minutes different than the sleep time in the detailed sleep section. MyDay is displaying the incorrect value. I had been unable to edit sleep until the following day, but this morning that feature worked. Any idea for a solution to these issues>
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 6 years ago
    For the weight data that is missing, are you manually entering a weight or uploading it from an Index Smart Scale?
  • I enter the weight using the weight tab on the MyDay page. It has always worked until this morning. I should add that I also edited the weight today on my iPad and in Garmin Connect Mobile on my PC it does not show on any of those devices on the MyDay or Snapshot pages.
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 6 years ago
    Thank you for your reply. We are looking into the issue you described with the weight data and we are investigating issues reported with sleep as well.
  • Same issue with missing weight for both my wife and for me (two separate GCM accounts/devices on two separate iPhone 8s)
  • Sane issue. Weight is saved and is displayed on graph but not displayed in my day, yesterday or used in the 7 day calculations
  • Same issue in Switzerland, Yesterday and todays. weight entered with the plus sign and it appears on the graph page, but not in My Day. I assume it has to do with the calendar issue as the month is February and has only 28 days. Let me know it it is something else.It worked until February 28th.
    Also a bad habit is when I have the same weight the next day it is not possible to enter it from the plus sign, it does not accept the same amount. So I have to switch to More - Health Stats - Weight - and add it there with Add Weight.
  • Same thing is happening to mine
  • Same issue for me. I enter weight everyday and now it is not displayed at MyDay, although the weight is registered correctly because I can see it in the last 7 days statistics tab.

Regards.
  • Same for me.
    Cant see any weight data,
    cant input manually and see data,
    but says I added it in the calendar.
    Thanks Joey, do you need screenshots.
  • Same issue here.... Forerunner 935...