This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Manual Import for tcx not working--FIXED!

I haven't been able to import .tcx files for the last two days. The files were created by Trainerroad, everything worked alright before that.
I already talked to Trainerroad and they didn't change anything in the last few days.

Is Garmin currently working on the import function?
  • Any update on this from Garmin?
  • GC Manual uploads - when will it be fixed?

Uploads have been down for a few days now. Any clue on when it will be working again?
  • Some Progress but Same result

I just checked "Garmin Connect Status" and was encouraged when I saw "Online" for "Activity Uploads". Since March 8 and up until now the status read "Down", instead of "Online" and none of my .tcx files uploaded through "Data Import" (trainer workouts are stored on a PowerTap Joule GPS+ and converted to .tcx files) appeared on my Activity list (yet they did successfully load to my Strava and Training Peaks accounts which are linked to GC) - same problem everyone else is having on this thread.

I just tried importing my workout from yesterday, and also one of the previously imported workout files that do not appear on GC yet do appear on Strava and TP...and same result: shows on Strava and TP but not on GC through which the .tcx files were imported.

So, status shows "Online" now but importing .tcx files still doesn't work as far as appearing in GC Activities. So, it's still not fixed.

I also restarted my computer ( a PC) just in case this issue is not a GC issue but perhaps a user computer issue (like the "blue screen" dashboard). No change - didn't solve anything.
  • I saw that the Activity Uploads was back online and tried to upload my files I've been accumulating since things went south with no luck either. :confused:
  • Same problem for me. Imports TCX-files without error. Syncs forward to Strava but not visible in Garmin Connect.
  • Same issue

You can upload to my shared OneDrive folder.

I have problems also to upload manually a tcx file. I've uploaded the file to your OneDrive, Bernat xxxxxx.tcx
  • Same issue

Same issue for me. I've been tryning for two days, even is "Upload Servide" is OK on Status, it is not working for me.

I have uploaded file to OneDrive posted earlier.

Keep informed.
  • Same issue.

Can't download from TR to Activities. Says download complete, but no trace in Activities. Activity does sync with Strava though. Seems a coincidence (!) that this fault seems to have occurred at the same time as the "download" button moved from the "Activities" tab to the "Profile " tab. A fix would be appreciated, Garmin!
  • Resolution?

Same problem, since Saturday. Does Garmin have a resolution for this? Wondering if I should keep trying to upload my files or just wait for them to show up someday. Thanks!
  • I'm lost at sea here!

Been unable to upload any Trainerroad files since last Wednesday - is there STILL no solution anywhere for this? ?