This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Manual Import for tcx not working--FIXED!

I haven't been able to import .tcx files for the last two days. The files were created by Trainerroad, everything worked alright before that.
I already talked to Trainerroad and they didn't change anything in the last few days.

Is Garmin currently working on the import function?
  • I have been importing TCX Files in bulk and haven't had any issues..

Though I just tried and the first time it failed, the second time it imported.

edited to add: I'm bulk exporting via Endomondo TCX Files with no problem.
  • Tcx damnation!

Ive not been able to export a TCX file for a few days. It creates an empty file. I prefer to export TCX as opposed to GPX as it has my Heart Rate details. But now it just does not download.
    Its driving me nuts!! Any help?
  • +1 in unable to import trainerroad tcx file
  • I had the same problem with FIT and GPX yeaterday, but now it is working.
  • I responded to a similar thread earlier today.... but I will re-post here

I have been manually importing .tcx files from TrainingPeaks and TrainerRoad. This is a feature I have consistently used over the past few months. Over the past week, it has stopped working.

After selecting file and clicking import, I receive an Import Complete. When clicking on the "View Details" link it brings me to the Activities page. Searching through the list, the imported entry is not present.

Garmin Forerunner 910XT
    Software: 3.20.0.0
  • I haven't been able to import .tcx files for the last two days. The files were created by Trainerroad, everything worked alright before that.
    I already talked to Trainerroad and they didn't change anything in the last few days.

Is Garmin currently working on the import function?

Same issue. Tried about 10 times today with my TrainerRoad file from this morning and no joy.
  • I'm having the same issues with my latest TrainerRoad file as well. I can't attach my file because it's too large at 2.2MB though.
  • Okay, I uploaded wyku-2017-03-08-glassy-5451914.tcx
  • You can upload to my shared OneDrive folder.

Okay, I uploaded wyku-2017-03-08-glassy-5451914.tcx
  • can't manually import files from my 705

I can't get files to load from my Garmin 705. Express isn't working properly and when I tried a manual import I got the exact same issue described earlier. It says it's loaded it but when I click I just get the activity list. Interestingly when I try to load a file that is already in Garmin express it blocks it with an error message that the activity is already loaded.