This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Blood Pressure Stats

Does Garmin Connect support blood pressure readings? If so, what is the best device or service to use to upload that data? If not, when will it support blood pressure data?
  • I received a Omron 785N for Christmas. So far it is doing an EXCELLENT job with measuring and uploading via Bluetooth.

I would love to integrate BP into my Connect Dashboard so that I can associate BP with Weight with activity level. This would not be difficult to do! I would dream of automatically connecting. However, manual is good too!
  • Yes needs manual input, can't be hard to do. One common reason for people embarking on fitness programmes is after advice from doctors regarding their blood pressure.

My Withings watch had it and they have one programmer and their dog in the development team.

Using Samsung Health for it at the moment but it would be better if all was in one place.

• Totally agree with this. i use WithThings for this and the app used with that is HealthMate that automatically stores it. 

See what (Garmin controlled) activities at 56 years do with your blood pressure!

• WithThings and Health Mate do this automatically. i think blood pressure is related to your VO2MAX in general, because when blood pressure is better, i have a higher VO2MAX in the longer run. 

• Given Garmin’s negative answer, I’m in the dark about the meaning of these numbers that appear on my Vivofit 4: 97/77, 95/70, etc. The icon accompanying these numbers is shaped like a woman’s hat. I’ve searched the internet for Garmin widgets but can’t find this one.