This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sign In Failed Cannot sign in. Try Again later.

I am having problems signing in to Garmin Connect Mobile on my iPhone.

Every time I try to sign in I get the following message.

Sign In Failed
Cannot sign in. Try Again later.

I can sign in on my other devices, but not on my iPhone. I could sign in until Version 2.0 was downloaded.

I have reset my password, I have deleted the app and then reloaded it, everything is good on my.garmin.com

Still cannot sign in.

Any suggestions?
  • I have the same problem! So annoying!
  • same here....it started when I viewed and activity in live tracking....after viewing I started to get Network Connection Error. Then I logged out and could not login anymore. I tried the same as above:

I have reset my password, I have deleted the app and then reloaded it, everything is good on my.garmin.com

Still cannot sign in.
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 9 years ago
    I have exactly the same problem too. Contacted support, still no response! Any help guys?

Lawrence
  • This seems to be a common problem. I'm have the same issues,you would have thought that Garmin would have a fix for this or at least put up some sort of solution. The mobile app seems to be the biggest short fall with what could be the best fitness band on the market.
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 8 years ago
    Still happening

I'm trying to set up a Christmas present, and I'm having a problem that apparently lots of others have had for over a year.
  • Still cannot connect

I cannot believe a company of this size cannot make the application work on an iPhone it is ridiculous, I have the same problem with my iPhone. I now upload my rides usings my wife's phone when I get home. There's surely a fix thou.......???