how do I get intensity minutes to show up on my app

I can't get intensity minutes to show on my Apple Ipnone app.

• It's not showing up as of this week. Under activities currently:

Running

Cycling

Swinging

Walking

Multisport

Gym and Fitness Equipment

All activities

Create a Manual  Activity

Steps

When I select "All activities," it takes me to a screen that reads" New activites on your Garmin device will show up here once they are upload. 

I have a HRM-Pro puls--that shows connected to the app (and registered)

• Mine looks the same. Only that beneath Steps I see Floors and underneath that Intensity minutes. App Version 5.0.0.21

• Dang it. I have the same app version--but for some reason, I don't have anything beneath steps (like Floors and intensity minutes--which I do see when I look at YouTube video tutorials). #headscratcher

• Have you recorded any activities?

• In the current version of the app:

go to 'In focus', on the right side of the screen click on 'show all', then on 'change' [in blue]
    The tiles now show a minus in a red dot. Clicking on that will remove a tile
    Scroll down, at the bottom of the list you'll see an option "Add". Clicking  on that will show you a list of statistics you could show, Intensity minutes should be there.

Couple of notes: I'm not looking at an English version, so wording may be slightly different
    You can delete from 'In focus' but it seems not add to it. You cannot rearrange the oder of the other activities shown. What I did was delete all but one from the other activities, then re-add them in the order I want them, then delete the first one. Cumbersome, but I have to scroll less now