Dear Garmin

Dear Garmin,

I am writing you to inform you of your shortcomings in regards to our relationship.  It's very clear you believe your role in our relationship is different, or for some reason you want it to be different.  So lets get down to it;

1) [edited for language]!  Your behavior must change starting immediately.  If not you will be be terminated, not only by myself, but tens of thousands of your past loyal customers.  And lets be clear, thats all you have.  You have not grown your customer base in over ten years, no ones online stating how great garmin is and how their growth is outperforming, ANYONE.

2) Your hardware is good and always has been.  Dont screw that up.

3) Fire your entire software team; VP's, Directors, Engineers.  Any leadership role in your software team who has not outwardly disagreed with the direction taken over the last ten years should be fired and replaced.

4)Understand YOUR PLACE in our relationship!  -Provide high functioning hardware(at a high price).  -Provide easy, secure, efficient, access to MY data collected by your hardware.  

You have two things to do, and [edited for langage] so much you cant deliver!  Hardware, Software (easy, secure, efficient).  You have failed at all levels of software across multiple product lines for countless years.

I hope that you either; get it together and deliver on your responsibilities in our relationship, or get bought out by a group capable of delivering.