This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Historical data (Menstrual tracking) gone after Connect App update

I’ve been in the updated app all morning. The menstrual tracking historical data was there with no problems until just a few minutes ago. Now on the tracking tile in At A Glance, it asks if I want to start tracking and walks through the setup process as if I’ve never tracked before. When I go to my calendar view, all historical data for menstrual tracking is completely gone. This is completely unacceptable if the data is not able to be restored. I’ve stopped using other trackers for a few years now because of reliance on Garmin.

• Yep I am beyond furious. I’ve lost over 3 years tracking peri-menopause. Thanks Garmin for your sexist fail. 

• I am sorry to hear this. If you still encounter this issue after signing out of the app and signing back in, do we have permission to email you for further investigation?

• To Sign Out: Open the Garmin Connect app > Select more (bottom right) > Select settings > Select sign out > Sign back in and test.
  • It's been restored. Thank you!

• My tile just says "loading Error" We had a problem loading this feature. This whole app update has been a disaster. It is a downgrade, clearly it wasn't ready to be pushed out and it has lost so much functionality, but that is par for the course with Garmin. It is not user friendly. Making data hard and more complicated for the user to find is not logical, more scrolling, swipes and clicks to get to what you want, less ability to customize despite what Garmin states. I was part of the beta testing and none of my observations and concerns were addressed. In Focus  - should mean it is the first thing you see, not if you have activities that day. At a Glance - more like "at a scroll and a click or two". the tiles are too big and so much space is wasted. There was nothing wrong wth the previous version, it was fantastic. I have been a loyal Garmin user I have several products but no longer this horrible change to the app is it for me. I am off to Suunto. 

• This did not work for me.   All of my history is gone.  WTF

• Mine has not been restored despite signing in & out a couple of times. Please email me to investigate further. 
  • I went on the app today to check the menstrual cycle part of the app and it is no longer there. Has it moved to different part of the app or has it been removed? 

+

• @20to12forlife , I have emailed you for further investigation since you gave permission.

• @6026920 , Depending on how you have your Home page setup, the location may have changed for you. However you should still be able to access Menstrual Tracking by going through the following steps:

1. Open the Garmin Connect app.
    2. Select More (bottom right).
    3. Select Health Stats.
    4. Select Menstrual Cycle.