This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Data still not syncing to Apple Health even after the update

As per Garmin-Sara post I am starting a new thread for the discussion as I updated to version 4.67.2 of Garmin Connect days ago and the data is still not syncing.  The previous thread is here https://forums.garmin.com/apps-software/mobile-apps-web/f/garmin-connect-mobile-ios/334152/steps-non-sync-on-apple-health/1624464#1624464 and per the discussion on the thread it sounds like the problem was not fixed for anyone else either so I’m unclear why/how Garmin concluded that this problem is fixed?

• Same issue here. I contacted the support who proposed me to revert my watch firmware to the version 8 (vs currently 13). Crazy Rolling eyes

basically IOS Connect doesn’t send anymore any data to Apple Health. 

• That’s ridiculous!  It is a Garmin Connect problem - nothing to do with the watches since the data still syncs to Garmin.  Just not syncing between Garmin and Apple 

• I am running Garmin Connect version 4.67.2.2 and still not seeing any data synced to iOS Health since 5/28. So yeah. Not fixed for me.

• It may be coincidence but it seems like it was when I installed 4.67.2 that the problem started. Some data still shows up in Apple Health but it's random which data is showing up and most of it is not. Looks like 5/28 was the last day it worked fully. Workouts have been missing since then when prior to that most workouts showed up in Health immediately on sync.

• Not fixed for me at all. Running iOS 16.5 & Garmin Connect 4.67.2.2

No heart rate or steps since 23 May. No workout time since 24 May. A 500m swim on 24 May now up to 6.5k due to multiple duplicate entries. This is after deleting the swim data for that day two days ago at 36 kilometres!!

UPDATE

As of this morning and turning on my iPhone all data has synced from Connect to Health correctly and all previous days of no data are now complete. The issue of multiple duplicate entries on swim has now ceased.

Seems to have taken a couple of days for the update to kick in!

• Thank you all for reporting in a new thread. For those still having an issue with wellness data (steps, sleep, HR) not syncing over to Apple Health after installing 4.67.2.2 please answer the questions below:

• Do we have permission to contact you via email?
    • What Country are you located in?
    • Did you unlink Apple Health and Garmin Connect and re-link them after updating our app?

If your report is different than what I described up above, please create a different thread or contact Product Support to start a report for your specific issue.

• Permission to contact via email - yes.

located in United States

yes, I unlinked and re-linked Apple Health and Garmin Connect after updating. I also uninstalled and reinstalled Garmin Connect on my phone (re-installing prompts dialog for permission to write to Health).

• There’s been a few threads open about metrics not syncing with Apple health. Garmin closed the threads by asserting that they fix the bug. I can assure you the bug is not fixed. I’m running the software they said would fix it. It’s kind of arrogant to close a thread without even testing it fixed it.  4.67.2

• The new version of the Garmin app 4.67.2 still has a problem. New workouts are not added from the Garmin app to apple health. Only for 24.05 are visible. No new workouts are added even after the update

• Same here. Mine stopped sending workouts to health after the most recent update. Apparently this is a separate issue from wellness data not syncing, as stated by Garmin in the other thread, so I'm adding to this one.