This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

My 2023 walking challenge is stuck and is not adding any steps

• The walking challenge does not care about steps. You have to log distance in Walk activities. Did you record any walks recently? If so, please post a link to the last one.

• Hi, I have never added any walks and any steps and distance I have covered have always been added- at the start of January it added distance but has stopped 

• Perhaps you use the auto activity start, and it failed detecting the walks. Start the walk activity logging manually. Check whether there are some Walk activities listed on the screen Activities. Or check how many walking activities there are, and their total distance, in the Reports section at https://connect.garmin.com/modern/progress-summary 

• I’m really not sure what you are advising- all other challenges are responding to steps and or miles walked.

I walked 9 + miles today and the count is still 68.6 miles- it has been stuck there for the past week+

• For the challenge, the walks have to be logged as so-called Activities, and are then accessible in Garmin Connect, in the list of all your activities. If they are not logged, because your watch did not detect that you were walking, it will not add any miles to the challenge. That's why I am advising to look at the report. It can tell us whether the activities were really not logged, or whether there is another problem. If if is all an unknow terrain for you, you may prefer calling the Support, and they will walk you through all the necessary steps.