This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Connect not syncing with Apple Health AT ALL

I see there is a similar thread where the weight does not sync - I have NOTHING syncing from GC to AH. I use it for sleep, HR, steps, activities etc etc (I use a 3rd party smart scale so the other thread doesnt relate to me).

Either way, around the same time, GC stopped talking to AH. Anyone else? Please help restore the connection!

• Have same. Have been syncing all activities to from Connect to Apple health but since November 6th nothing is synced anymore. Please help!

• Same - last sync Nov/13th - Workouts, Weight, etc... nothing syncing. 

• Same here. The last sync was on Tuesday, and now it’s Sunday. I had a few runs and nothing went to Apple.

• I found post with same issued from 7 years ago.

Look like garmin don`t know how to create working app

• Garmin connect not appear in Apple Health App. How to fix this ?

Tried the below without success:

For those who cannot find Garmin Connect (Mobile App) in the list of sources in Apple Health please try the below fix.

1) Sign out of your account on Garmin Connect. (More > Settings > Sign Out)

2) Force Close Garmin Connect and Apple Health apps.

2) Delete the Garmin Connect App and then re-download it.

3) Open Garmin Connect - However, instead of signing-in using your existing account, create a new account.

4) Skip Device Setup until you are at the screen that asks what you want to mainly use the Garmin Connect app for.

5) Only choose only ‘Health’ option. The Apple Health app then pops up and links to your Apple Health account.

6) Sign out of the newly created Garmin account (More > Settings > Sign Out)

7) Now... sign back into your older existing Garmin Connect account.

• Update: All training exercises have updated. Pulse have updated until Nov 16. Steps still not updated since Nov 6. Could this be Apple Health app sync problem and not Connect?

• Apple health sync doesnt work that well. Please sign ongoing petition to have this fixed: https://change.org/p/garmin-sync-with-apple-health/ 

• Just to test it out, I turned on some of the permissions I usually leave off and recorded a 20 minute activity on my Fenix 6 Sapphire running 23.84beta (a1d7125). When I finished the activity and synced it, the activity came over as normal (which is still written wrong, but data was there). I also got all day heart rate. I'm on Connect version 4.61.1.3, and iOS 16.1.1 on a 13 mini. I'm in no way denying your experience, but whatever is broken isn't something that is universal. I don't use the watch for sleep or Garmin for weight so I can't spot check those.

• Any news regarding the sync problem? My last sync of connect to apple health has been on 29th October. No more data since then in apple health

• Same here. Any activity from Garmin is not updated to Apple Health and it is really annoying as it doesn’t sync then to Outa app either.