This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Time of activity wrong on Intensity Minutes page

The time stamp of activist on Intensity Minutes page seems to be off by 7 hours. I’m in California timezone and running GCM 4.58.0.24.

• Same problem. Activity time wrong on steps and intensity timeline. Correct on heart rate and pressure and body battery timeline.

• Yep, looks like the issue is pretty consistent. Not sure if there are other ways to file bug reports to make Garmin aware.

• Same problem here with an Edge 1040 and an Epix 2. All recorded activities are off by 5 hours on the Intensity Minutes, but correct in the activity itself. This causes an interesting problem where my rides are double counted. I wear my Epix, but don't record on it. The Move IQ logs a ride a the correct time, but it is then double counted as Intensity minutes because it looks like two rides of the same length but 5 hours apart.

• Fixed in latest update today.

• Time of activity has been corrected, but I still show zero activity minutes for the individual activities in the lower part of this screen. 

• Time of activity has been corrected, but I still show zero activity minutes for the individual activities in the lower part of this screen. 

With which watch model did you record the activities? Aren't they manually entered activities, by hazard?

• I’m using Venu 1 and I start and stop the activity from the preloaded options on the watch. The overall intensity minutes are recorded (80), it’s just not showing any minutes in the activity intensity minutes below the total. I did reboot my watch and phone after the update yesterday. The screenshot above is from this morning’s workout. 

• Venu 1 is an older model, so it is possible that it simply does not suport the feature of storing the Intensity Minutes in the activity data file. It is a relatively new feature, and it is hard to guess whether Garmin plans retrofitting older models with it too.

As a workaround you could install a Connect IQ app showing the activity IMs. A quick search revealed there are indeed multiple of them in the app store. For example the following one may be of interest, but there may be more of them: Activity Master | Garmin Connect IQ

• Thanks trux. Makes sense the older model might not support that new feature. Maybe an excuse to upgrade. Joy I’ll check out the apps. I appreciate the help and input.