This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

My watch has no time display just see this on the screen

my watch was working perfectly fine but all of a sudden this screen shown up in stead of the time. My phone Bluetooth is on and says it is connected to the watch. I tried to turn off both the watch and the phone no effect. 

• Which watch is this? Probably need to reconfigure the Bluetooth pairing and settings.

• Verify that you're running the latest release of Garmin Connect Mobile iOS.
    • In the Garmin Connect app remove Garmin - More > Garmin Devices > select your Garmin device > Remove Device
    • On your iPhone go to Settings > Bluetooth > select your Garmin device > Forget This Device
    • If you have any other mobile devices (phones, tablets) nearby and paired with the Garmin, also do the same there - Settings > Bluetooth > select your Garmin device > Forget This Device
    • Restart iPhone
    • Restart Garmin
    • Place your Garmin in pairing mode  - depends on model, but usually hold MENU > select Pair Phone.
    • Pair using Garmin Connect, not your phone's Bluetooth settings.

If still no joy, might need to contact Garmin Support

• My watch is forerunner 45s. Thank you it’s working again after following the steps you said.