This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Request For SpO2, VO2 Max, and Respiration Data to be Shared to Apple Health App

Hello,

I have observed that few of the data are not synced to Apple Health. 

Oxygen Saturation

Respiratory Rate

VO2 Max

This can be done via mobile application update. I also found couple of links which might be useful.

UPDATE: Due to community guidelines links are deleted but can be searched easily on internet

This changes will be common for all series. For example Venu, Forerunner, Fenix etc. 

I believe that if the watch is able to calculate such value, same can be synced to Apple Health.

Can you please do the needful?

Thanks

• I am a new user to the Garmin watch after using Apple watch for many years and missing so many data being synced with Apple Health really disappoints me Disappointed

• Just return it and get the Apple Watch Ultra, best decision in my running journey so far.

• As na Fenix Pro Solar 6 titanium white I must Agree, next watch will be Apple watch due to this...

• Fully agree! On the other hand side I really love my Epix Pro.

By the way I firmly believe that Garmin Connect should be able to also read data from Apple Health. For example I am using a smart bottle that automatically tracks water consumption and syncs it to Apple Health. I would love to see Garmin Connect read that data from Apple Health, and the same applies for weight, muscle mass, fat %, etc.

Garmin only looses from this closed ecosystem and nowadays it seems like that Garmin is much more of a closed ecosystem compared to Apple; which is really funny to even think about it. 

• Any news ?

I have trouble understanding how Garmin can ignore this. Not having all my data on Health is annoying.

• It’s clear all the Garmin people trying to assist on this issue have quit. The company is lazy and apathetic. Thankfully, the market offers alternatives. 

• Today on my 18 mile run just shows my last 2 mile run I don’t know what happened I ran with friends nobody seems to have a problem . Have 34 000 steps 

how can I see my 16 miles on my 935 for runner ?

• All, 

Thank you for your participation regarding this topic. I definitely understand the desire for these features to be added to Apple Health, and I'm very sorry that it has not happened. At this point, I ask that you now submit these requests on our 'Ideas' link. I still cannot promise that these requests will be added, but it is all that we can suggest moving forward.

Share Ideas