This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Request For SpO2, VO2 Max, and Respiration Data to be Shared to Apple Health App

Hello,

I have observed that few of the data are not synced to Apple Health. 

Oxygen Saturation

Respiratory Rate

VO2 Max

This can be done via mobile application update. I also found couple of links which might be useful.

UPDATE: Due to community guidelines links are deleted but can be searched easily on internet

This changes will be common for all series. For example Venu, Forerunner, Fenix etc. 

I believe that if the watch is able to calculate such value, same can be synced to Apple Health.

Can you please do the needful?

Thanks

• I would also like to see this info come over to health

• I have big doubts about Garmin and their willingness to do. There were no statements over 2years from Garmin about exporting all data into Apple system. I do not fully understand why is happening that Garmin won't listen customers for not a cheap Watches and not giving ability for user to decide how we want to look at the Watch's data. 

Finally is the shame only for Garmin as I my and my wife and kids next watch will with a big probability not be Garmin. And I can not say that I didn't like the watch. But this is techy thing and that part is not completely fulfilled from them.

• bump.. over 3 years and a pandemic later…any news on this?

• With yet another iOS release and more available metrics we can add to the request list:

• Cycling cadence
    • Cycling power
    • Cycling FTP
    • Running power
    • Running speed

Come on, you have the HealthKit integration already there, the fit files contain the information. Wrap it up and win some customer faith in a world where the Apple Watch looks more appealing with every release.

• Wow how are these things not sharing with Apple Health? Garmin really likes to limit people’s ability to share their data. They have their own (mini) walled garden and don’t seem very responsive if these metrics are still not being shared to Apple Health.

• Two years passed. Are there any updates on this? Do we get this feature ?

regards

Andreas

• I think it is safe to say, the idea of Garmin integrating with Apple Health is dead in the water.  Garmin has stopped responding to this thread a very long time ago. They are ghosting it because they have no useful updates suggesting it isn't in the Garmin pipeline.   I've been looking at other devices for a while now, including Apple Watch (ugh!) because Garmin is not the future except by turning to dust like the Blockbuster chain which refused to believe in evolution.  I need to sell my Veno before that happens! 

As a side note, if a tech company isn't investing in AI right now, it's destined for extinction as this is the next industrial revolution happening now.  If Garrmin can't even integrate with Apple Health, I suspect it won't be investing in AI. Another reason to get rid whilst you can still sell your device.

• This is really sad, please just add it!

• Up vote for this feature request.  I am thinking to buy a $1000 Garmin power meter for a bike, and given this investment I really think VO2max ought to be synced with Apple Health so I can coordinate with other vitals