This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Mi reloj no se vincula con mi teléfono ( IPhone 8 ) he probado todas las opciones de Bluetooth

Former Member
Former Member

He escrito dos veces al servicio técnico y no pese a las indicaciones mi reloj no se vincula con el teléfono, 

Ni reiniciando el móvil ni el dispositivo, omitiendo el dispositivo en el Bluetooth del teléfono, ni incluso abriéndome otra cuenta. 

El reloj es nuevo y ya lo tuve que llevar al servicio técnico donde me lo actualizaron el software porque consumía mucha batería, y al devolvérmelo e intentar conectarlo de nuevo no hay forma. 

por favor me gustaría que me autorizaran para la devolución del producto porque no es normal que de tantos problemas con apenas un mes que tiene el reloj. 

Producto: vívoactive 4s
Número de serie: 61P117375

gracias 

• I have written twice to the technical service and not despite the indications my watch is not linked to the phone,

Neither by restarting my phone or device, omitting the device in the Bluetooth of the phone, or even opening another account for me.

The watch is new and I already had to take it to the technical service where the software was updated because it consumed a lot of battery, and when I returned it and tried to connect it again there is no way.

please I would like to be authorized for the return of the product because it is not normal that of so many problems with just one month that the watch has.

Sorry we cannot help you here. Contact Garmin Support using phone or chat (writing will take too long)