This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

LiveTrack not working since last update

Since latest update Strava live beacon /autostart does no longer work?

cannot turn the button on for LiveTrack it just flicks back straight away and then sometimes it’s comes up with network connection error.

tried on WiFi and 4g the same any ideas?

• I have same issue. And now it gives me info on the clock that it’s working and another second it’s not working.. it’s very disturbing.

• I don't have this issue, as livetrack works 99% of the time. However, I've seen reports on this forum that some are having issues when their phone is connected to wi-fi at the start of the livetrack activity. As you move away from the wi-fi signal and the signal drops, the Garmin Connect app tries to switch to cell signal. This might be where the disconnect occurs. Possibly try turning wi-fi off from your phone several minutes before you start your activity. At least to test this.

Additionally, could be caused by the phone settings. If you you have a data saver running that limits the use of mobile data by applications. Or a setting limiting apps running in the background. Before starting your activity, open the GC Mobile app, and verify that the Bluetooth connection to the watch is established and shows a green dot on the watch symbol, and that the app does not complain about unavailable Internet connection.

• Hi there

Recently bought garmin vivoactive 4 i was so happy that don’t have to record on strava anymore. 

I synchronised my watch with strava i think properly, checked couple times, but doesn’t work at all when 

I recording on garmin doesn’t synchronising my ridea with strava ;( when i recording on both strava and garmin, strava is showing that i was riding with someone else ;( shame ;( Please any clue??

• I synchronised my watch with strava i think properly, checked couple times

, you should only have to sync with Garmin Connect. From there, if setup correctly, the syncing happens to Strava. You shouldn't have to go to strava to do anything. Sounds like you just need to reestablish the connection between Garmin and strava. Use these steps: