This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivosmart4 not syncing to Noom

• Why is my Vivosmart4 not syncing all my daily steps to Noom? I’ve not reached my goal for 4 days now. I’ve tried all the suggestions in both Connect and Noom’s Help section. Now I can’t even get the app to recognize my device.  I’m thinking about deleting one or both apps but I don’t want to lose all my data.  Help!
  • I don't know much about Noom, but if it's like other services that link with Garmin Connect, then it's usually a matter of reconnecting the connection between the two services.

• Go to Noom. Disconnect from Garmin Connect 
    • Go to Garmin Connect. Disconnect from Noom
    • Go to Noom. Connect to Garmin Connect

As for uninstalling the Garmin Connect Mobile iOS app. You can do this and still maintain all your activity data. Your data is centrally located on Garmin Connect Web, whether the app is installed or not. Suggest going to Garmin Connect Web and log in to view your data so you know where it is.

• Thanks!  I think I tried this but then it wouldn’t connect with my device via bluetooth, yet it was still recognizing my device.