This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

trouble syncing vivosmart 4

Ive read the thread and seems other people are having the same issue but I don't see a resolve.

I've done everything suggested, re-paired my device with the iphone and have had to do this 3 times since I got the watch in November 2019.  All software is up to date, ios 13.2.3 and garmin 4.20.00. 

anything else ???

• I’m having the same problem. I haven’t updated my software yet. Everything was working fine last night. Got up this am and no sync. Called support and they said upgrade your software. About two weeks ago I had a similar problem with HR data not showing historical information.  I didn’t update anything, just waited for Garmin to fix something on the back end and everything started working again. 

• Well later in the day it seemed to correct itself, although it didn’t track my sleep at all, and today on a spin class it didn’t pick my heart rate correctly, I turned it off then back on again and it seemed okay after that.  

• I have been having sync issues since an upgrade late last year, everything worked fine u til that,  now I wake up and device has been disconnected and I have to set up like a new one, doesnt not sync unless I sync thru PC, Im ready to see if I can return for a refund and go back to fitbit, the fact that many are having issues and Garmin are not addressing the issue is really bad