This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Structured workout from Training Peaks appears differently in Garmin Connect

Today I wanted to try to load a workout from Garmin Connect to my new Fenix 6X via Garmin Connect. Previously I manually loaded the .FIT files via USB onto my Fenix 3.

See how what Training Peaks and Garmin Connect are different?

I asked TrainingPeaks and they wrote:

Thank you for your email. Did you by chance change your threshold recently in TrainingPeaks? As this might not have transferred to your Garmin Connect account in time. 

Please let me know if this happened again on a newly planned structured workout. Thank you. 

I replied

My coach adjusted my TraininPeaks threshold a few months ago. How can I fix it?

They replied

Thank you for your follow up. Once you build a new structured workout in TrainingPeaks or your coach it should then automatically adjust in Garmin Connect. You do not need to do anything else.

Please let me know if this occurs again. Thank you.

It is happening again, today! so I replied

But it isn't working, that's what I take away from this. Months ago a setting was changed. Today, I get new workouts from my coach and the hand-off from TP to Garmin shows a different workout. So nothing is automatically adjusting. I looked at this feature a while ago and discovered this discrepancy. At the time I had an older Garmin watch that couldn't workouts from Garmin Connect, so I didn't worry about it. Now I have a new Garmin Fenix 6X and so I want to get away from copying .fit files via USB to the watch and be more modern.

Is there something I need to do to Garmin Connect to make this work? The change to my TP settings was months ago.