This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Weight not displaying in My Day

Mysteriously, my weight has stopped appearing on the My Day screen. I can enter weight on the My Day screen, and it clearly gets stored as the full history is there in More->Health Stats. However, it's mysteriously disappeared from My Day and toggling it on and off in the cards there doesn't seem to make any difference.

Not sure whether this was an issue that popped up when the app updated to 4.3.1 or not but timing of the error would suggest that is possible.
  • I have the same issue. Also, as with the linked post from mid-2017, I'm also seeing incorrect sleep times on the MY DAY page...

I add my weight each morning manually (in KG).

Has anyone seen a response/fix from Garmin? [Reading thru the chain of the prior discussion - didn't see any indication this was fixed back then, or isolation of what might be the cause...]
  • Having the same issue too...data being recorded in Garmin web and can be found in other places on app but not showing in My Day. Garmin can you acknowledge that this is an issue and a fix is in the works, please.
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 6 years ago
    Normally the app gets an update once every week or two. I’m sure it will be fixed in the the next release.
  • Garmin Joey has replied in another thread :-)

We have identified the issue that has caused the manual weight data to not display on the my day page as expected. There will be a back end update in the near future that will resolve this. Thanks for the continued discussion.