This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sleeping in the afternoon

Hi, I just bought a Fenix3 HR. I come from a Fitbit Surge.

I configured my usual sleep times for the night. I wanted to know if it possible to manually add sleeping times for the afternoon. I was used to have Surge capture my fast sleeps sometimes in the afternoon, but I cannot see any way to add sleep minutes, apart from the standard ones in the night.
Regards.
  • I don't know if you can do multiple sleeps in one day (I've never tried that), but on the watch if you go to Settings -> Activity Tracking -> Sleep, you can manually start/stop a sleep. This is the best way to do it as the device often doesn't pick up sleeping outside of the hours you set in Garmin Connect.

In Garmin Connect or Garmin Connect Mobile, there is no way to add a sleep that is completely missed or not recorded.
  • Thanks for replying. I think this is something Garmin should add. I come from Fitbit architecture, and you can manually add sleep from app or web. I hope they will add this easy feature in the next release of Connect. Regards.
  • It had been there and was removed. The hidden way via the settings was implemented after a lot of complaining. Check the Fenix 3 subforum for that. And complain their, they should bring it to the "Light" Menu were you could enable DND, something nobody needs :-P
  • Microsoft band recorded sleep anytime of day. So I can't believe it's that hard for garmin

• Can you tell me if it's possible also on 935 ?

I don't find acitivity track --> sleep

• Intellectual property / licensing issues can stand in the way ...