This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Steps challenge

Can anyone answer me why when the steps challenge goes into evaluation some people are still able to post their steps. This has happened twice in the last 10 days and the second time I went from first to second
  • Can anyone answer me why when the steps challenge goes into evaluation some people are still able to post their steps. This has happened twice in the last 10 days and the second time I went from first to second

It has to do when when others sync steps recorded during the timeframe of the challenge. You're given some time after the challenge ends.
  • It's because there are different time zones all participanting so the challenge ends when the final time zone reaches midnight.
  • You get no reward for winning a Garmin Challenge with strangers. Why would you care if you were 1st or 2nd? Contrast that with the Garmin Challenges that you arrange with your friends. If you win one of those, you win 2 Garmin Points. You know that 2 Garmin Points is equivalent to winning the annual run-day badge two years in a row! It's a big deal. I recommend that you start your own challenges among your personal Connections. Win some Garmin Points.