Garmin Connect v 5.3 Fenix 6X swimming drills upload problem

Good day,

after the last update got some trouble with uploading swimming drills to Fenix 6X.

Garmin Connect added new functions that can be changed during swimming workout creation.

There are intensity targets and rest functions. When I try to upload workout to the watches I deal with the notification "Fenix 6X doesn't support intensity targets".

When I cancel any intensity targets, nothing happens and the same notification take place.

Another question is could anuone explain what intensity target means and how it works during training?

What is difference between kick/pull and drill training? It was only drill draining before for any pullbuy or any other activities that were so difficult to be recognized by watches.

• I just wanted to comment about "drill" training. I like the idea that you can specify drill type as kick/pull/drill, but I've noticed that setting kick drill type means that my watch no longer logs distance for those sets. This worked prior to the update:setting the stroke type to "drill" allowed me to log the distance for kicking sets. Since the "drill" stroke type no longer exists I'm not sure how to properly make workouts so that kicking lengths still get counted. 

• Hello, Jessica! I was surprised that something was counted during drill mode. As a normal I started this interval by pushing  button as well as completed by button too. But the only counted was HR, distance was not counted pool by pool, it was entered manually before.

• Garmin have messed up swim workouts really bad in the latest update.

You have to manually remove the cool down default step and add a new "normal" interval with no intensity target to make it compatible with some watches (e.g. Epix 2).

Also the ridiculous change to only accept 15s or longer rest intervals? 

• Garmin have messed up swim workouts really bad in the latest update.

You have to manually remove the cool down default step and add a new "normal" interval with no intensity target to make it compatible with some watches (e.g. Epix 2).

Also the ridiculous change to only accept 15s or longer rest intervals? 

• Just found out it! Looks like epic fail from team that is not consulted with no one who makes swimming.

I don't have also a clue why it is impossible to use more than 50 intervals during swimming drills. My regular New Year competition is to make 100x100 intervals and I should prepare 50x100 + 50x100 to do it.

• Same is true for the F7 series: Specify an Intensity Target and the workout isn't uploaded to the watch.

I think this a harbinger for an imminent launch of the Fenix 8 series. Will be interesting if and if any which series will get the feature. Not holding my breath here.