training load just dropped to zero after updating app

Updated the android mobile app last night, did an outdoor running activity today.  First I noticed the activity didn't impact my training load, then I noticed it was not viewable as my latest activity on my watch.  My VO2 max was updated from the activity on the watch though.  After syncing to Garmin Connect, I can see the workout in the web interface, but VO2 was NOT updated, and neither was my training load, which was the same as it was prior to today's workout.  After restarting my watch and re-syncing to GC, my training status is now "No Status" and both chronic and acute training load dropped off to 0.  Training status is NOT paused and was not paused at any time.

I can still see suggested workouts on my watch for the remainder of the week... not sure if that's going to disappear too. Load focus numbers gone... Training Status gone.   Training Readiness shows expected remaining recovery period and seems half right.  Pretty irked.  Instinct 2 Solar watch.   Also worth mentioning.  Heat acclimation went from 23% to 0.

• Software is up to date — Version 15.08

Any suggestions/anyone else have this problem?

• for what it's worth i think that my chronic load numbers got dropped or maybe there's some division by zero error issue with some missing data.  I can't see chronic load at all in the web interface, but I do see it in the app (but not on my device), so I wonder if that's cached or something.  Either way, subsequent runs show new load accumulation, just seems like I am starting from scratch, as if I had no previous history even though I can see historical load as shown in the screenshot above.  

• Yes had this where my load dropped to zero yesterday. My Connect app updated just over a week ago though. Like yours it seems to have effectively restarted the various parameters.

• I have exactly the same problem - got the updates on auto update so dont know if that all happened after an update or not

• I wound up contacting support and was told that it looked like there was some error while calculating VO2, and that threw it off.  I tried exporting the activity that caused it and deleted it, but that had no impact.  

Ultimately I had to just go about my business and plan my own workouts for a week or so and allow my training status and chronic load came back from scratch.

• Had the same issue on 06/07/2024. Stupid Garmin supports seems to ignore us as no solutions is suggested while training details are wrong due to the bugs in their apps!