New Garmin connect mobile updated home page is awful

I cannot believe how bad the new Garmin connect home page is. Why remove the ease of viewing my day with one glance of the app?. Now have to scroll through the page to see all the info that was contained in my day section.  On top of that, the user has no ability to bring back the old display or edit it to something similar. This new update is so annoying I suspect my next smart watch won't be a Garmin.

If this home page stays as is, I will no longer be a Garmin user for ANY of their products.

Update to moderator.   Nothing in my original post was "uncivil".  Why do you keep censoring my comments?  

Ray

• requires several clicks

Most of what I need requires zero clicks or 1 click to get to the details. It's right there on the hom screen. There are exceptions, such as Gear, Goals, and Segments. I've submitted requests to Garmin to possibly add these in the future.

• I'm really not liking the new Connect App's look and feel. Frankly the widgets are to big anPensivethe things that interest me are down the screen not at the top where I use to like them Pensive is there away to revert to the old app or change the look and order of information on the crappy new app?

• At a glance is literally not at a glance when the stats i want to see most are hidden. Plus I can only see a 7 day report for heart rate. Can't belive how bad this UX is. Really hope they listen to their customer.

• I am not a fan of the new Connect either but when you say hidden do you mean you can't get them on the Home Screen or you have to click the see all button to get them? If it is the former you could try resetting your Home Screen and choosing the third category for training as it has the most options available for customization. 

• I feel the same.  I use an iPad and an Android phone.  On Android its possible to reload older APKs, so at the moment I have the old experience and the new (ghastly) UI on the iPad (as there is no iPad/Tablet app its just the iPhone app BIGGER).  I can see 6 landscape panels on the old UI, but on the new UI only 4, and to get that many I have to already click on 'See all' and get rid of the InFocus thing that just shows one tile at a time.  Also the all tiles only show a very brief overview of the stat, but in the old app, which used landscape panels it was able to display more information.  I bought this watch because I want an easy overview of a lot stats, not a point and click experience in the app. The new UI is just full of empty space, and the portrait tiles are VERY inefficient on a portrait display, and requires a lot of scrolling and clicking to achieve the same result.  Not a good UI design.
    If this new UI was an additional mode to the old UI experience to support users who are only interested in a couple of things the watch tells them it would be fine,  But now you have made a UI experience that doesn't work for many of your users.  Which you had actually made a new version of the app for tablet/iPad instead.

• How do I go back to the old look on my phone, the new look doesn't give me as much info, just in focus and something else

• You would have to install an APK of a previous version from places that offer them. Take a look at the "Related" links on the right. There are multiple threads with detailed instructions.

• Agree!!!! I really dislike the new interface. Is there a way to go back to the older one...

• Why do companies don't consider the opinion of consumers

• I don't know on iPhones, but for Android search for APK 4.77 Garmin connect and download it.  That's the version before the change.  Turn off auto-update for the App and leave it off.  Delete the App and side load APK 4.77 (depends on phone make, search if not sure how to do it). Link your watch and your set.