"Live track not connected" - Garmin android forerunner 255

Hi, I have an issue with my forerunner 255 and my android pixel 7, Garmin connect app.

I have been starting an activity for the past year due to having a heart issue if I collapse and recently there has been an issue where it buzzes and shows

"livetrack not connected"

I can have the phone next to the watch but still shows not connected,

the GPS map on the email I have sent up doesn't show my route due to not being connected.

I have reset the watch and the connection Bluetooth but it hasn't helped.

I have made sure the location is allowed all the time in the phone, its has connection to calls, SMS etc i have also cleared the cache on the app.

any other ideas.

• I don't have this issue, as livetrack works 99% of the time. However, I've seen reports on this forum that some are having issues when their phone is connected to wi-fi at the start of the livetrack activity. As you move away from the wi-fi signal and the signal drops, the Garmin Connect app tries to switch to cell signal. This might be where the disconnect occurs. Possibly try turning wi-fi off from your phone several minutes before you start your activity.

Livetrack works by linking the watch to your Garmin Connect Mobile app via Bluetooth. Then the app uses your phone's Internet connection to upload location data.