This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Connect activities distance question

Im fairly new Garmin user. I have trouble to find basic information from Connect app. Lets say i walk or run 7,5 kilometers. After activity I want to know how long did it take to run 2,5 km. Or how much distance I covered between minutes 25 to 30. I cant find answer to these questions.

I see pace, hr, elevation, cadence, laps etc. in Connect app. But finding basic information like described earlier is nowhere to be found. I tried connecting Garmin to Strava but it has same problem. I used Polar before and it was so easy and simple. Just simple activity timeline where i could split activity like I want.

Is there something Im missing? Any 3rd party apps I could use to see this kind of information?

• You can do that, using the Trim function in the activity menu. Easier done with Garmin Connect Web. You can move the selection to any section you want to get the results for. You do not need to save the trimmed activity, though even if you do it, it is fully reversible, so do not fear experimenting with it.

• Thank you for answer. Trim function seems to be only answer for this. I wish there was a little bit easier and straighforward method. Is there any 3rd party app recommendations?

• Is there any 3rd party app recommendation

Strava, Runanalyze, ...