This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

v4.70 App Changes

Please bring back the 3 circle preformance stats. I loved the former dashboard

• What nonsense, I want the old design back with the 3 round windows. Which idiot is responsible for that?

• Agree with the sentiments, the new design is a step backwards. The 3 circles summarized things nicely (and at this point were iconic for the Garmin brand - why do away with something instantly recognizable? They are Garmin's Golden Arches ) , the map front and center is not helpful, give me my essential stats, if I need to see the map, I'll find it.

Why move the Gear to a separate tab, it relates to the specific run, so leave it at the bottom of the main page like it was before.

Also, the "More" at the bottom right to get to the other information is a poor change.

Getting rid of the 3 circles reminds me of "HBO" rebranding themselves as "max" - why? Makes no sense.

• For some reason also it is showing my weight as being a stone heavier, even for the historical weight

• I want the previous version back

new version is ***

• I want the previous version back

The new version is complete ***. Synchronization does not work. The new menu layout is bad

• Some very bold assumptions made about the use-cases in the My Day screen and its UI element placement - was there ever any feedback sought on those changes?

Not only navigating the app is now more laborious, requiring Back swipes to go up menu levels - try comparing the use-case of going from the Courses page to the Body Battery page, for example - but we also get ONE LESS usable bottom bar feature (3 instead of 4)?!! You'll especially notice this if you had Inbox/Notifications hidden and using that bar feature spot for something else.

• I agree entirely. This silly 'bell-like' thing has completely spoiled my enjoyment of using the app to check my health stats. It is utterly impractical  - especially when I love my forerunner 245 watch so much. Garmin, please bring the menu back.

• I get that people are outraged. I'm upset too, but I'm getting over it. I suggest that anyone with an issue contact Garmin Product Support  and Share Ideas | Garmin to voice your opinion. Yelling about it here probably doesn't do much. We're just an angry mob locked in an echo chamber.

• Brincadeira back the circule performance status the New version is horrível! 

• Manual activities times are not shown in weekly total