This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lost menstrual cycle tracking data after adding and removing a pregnancy

Hello,

I've been tracking my menstrual cycle data with Garmin Connect and everything was working well. Then I got pregnant and I started tracking the pregnancy. On the same day that I started tracking the pregnancy, I realised I couldn't access anymore the menstrual cycle data, which I needed to check to find out when my last cycle took place and which day I potentially got pregnant by checking the fertile window and my records in the app. Therefore, I decided to stop tracking the pregnancy just to see that data for a moment, and then start the pregnancy again. But when I stopped tracking the pregnancy, all my menstrual cycle data from the last month had disappeared (the previous one is okay), so that means I don't know when my last cycle took place nor the conception date, which I was tracking for this exact reason. Is there any way to retrieve this info? This is very important data when you're pregnant.

Thank you

• Sorry, I'm in a similar state and have no advice.  It's absolutely inexcusable how poorly attended the Women's Health features are on this app. Pregnancy is super buggy and there's no setting for perimenopause or menopause. Garmin developers should be ashamed.

I started tracking a pregnancy and ended it to change dates and also lost the last period, which I fortunately knew already. I'm now stuck in pregnancy mode and can't change it one way or another. I just had a miscarriage but can't stop tracking the pregnancy, so I clicked back in the daily menstrual cycle view until I saw the View Calendar button. I edited the cycle data to start a period on the day of the miscarriage and I'm hoping it might maybe function normally going forward even though the Cycle Type is still set to "pregnant." It's absolutely infuriating that women have been asking for help on this issue literally for years on this very forum.