This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HRV not displaying in Garmin Connect Web or Garmin Connect Android

Hello,

Watch: Garmin Forerunner 945 LTE (SW 7.11)

Garmin Connect Android ver: 4.62.2

I can see HRV data in my watch (HRV Status, 7D avg, last night avg & highest, 7D trend), however in GC Android app --> Performance Stats --> HRV Status it says "no data available".

In GC web, I don't see anything related to HRV.

Do you have any suggestions?

• Hi I'm new to garmin myself,  but my GC was the same at first because I believe you need to wear the watch for 2 or 3 weeks for it to acquire a baseline hrv, after which it then starts to display an hrv status.

Has it ever shown an HRV status? If it has and has stopped showing then I'm clueless as I've only had my watch a few weeks and am not knowledgeable at all really with it.

The only way my answer will be correct is if you are new to your watch and have only been wearing it a short time, if that's the case hopefully your status will soon display. 

Hope this helps

Edit. Just noticed it says clearly that you need to wear your watch for 3 weeks on the gc app so you probably knew this information, hope you get it sorted.

• Exactly the same issue with Garmin Edge 1040 - Sometimes it works, sometimes it's blank. If I delete the activity and try re-uploading it will not bring the data from the .fit file

• I plugged my watch to my PC and synced via Garmin Express, and was then able to see past 7days of HRV data in GC and GC App. HRV data still does not sync via Bluetooth GC app. I have to connect via PC cable to Garmin Express to sync HRV data...