This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Connect App and Web say there is a software update

But watch (Forerunner 255) says its up to date. The details on the App and Web just list a bunch of fonts and version. Any thoughts?

• You need to post some screenshots documenting in details what you briefly mention, if you want to hear some thoughts. However, even from your sparse description, it does not sound like anything critical that you should should bother about.

• Agreed its not critical, except my OCD hates seeing the notification when there is nothing I can do. Screen shot attached

• Did you try syncing over Garmin Express? If it does not help, reboot the watch (or soft-reset it by holding the Light button for some 20s till it shuts down), and then check for updates with Garmin Expres again. If it does not help, you'll either have to avoid looking at that screen, and wait till it passes (typically in a few days), or contacting Garmin Support (who will just tell you the same), or do some workouts keeping you busy enough to help you stop bothering about it Slight smile

• None of those steps fixed it. :( I will do my best to ignore it.