This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Swim activity does not upload to phone

I swim in the morning and leave my phone in the car. When I return to the car, the swim activity does not upload to the Connect app. If I restart the phone, it uploads.

i have connected to Mobile Express. I have disconnected Bluetooth, restarted phone and watch and reconnected.

Other activities (Walk) sync just fine.

Phone is S22 Samsung. Watch is Forerunner 955.

• Try a manual upload to Garmin Connect - How Do I Manually Upload an Activity I Recorded to Garmin Connect?

If you get any message other than Import Complete, then there is a problem with the file being corrupt. Attach it to this thread. We can look to see if it is repairable.

• Zip the file, then in a reply post Insert >> Image/video/file >> click Upload >> browse for file >> OK.
    • Or upload the fit file to a file sharing service, such as OneDriveGoogle DriveDropbox, etc., make the file public, then paste a link to the file in your post.
  • I tried that. The activity uploaded fine and I was able to view it. This was about an hour after finishing swimming and when I connected the watch to my computer, the swim showed up in Garmin Connect om my phone.

Also, about 30 minutes after the swim I got a power save message on my watch- power save in X seconds.