This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Big calorie difference between activity data and widget data both in garmin connect

There are a few older issues with calories and active and activity calories. Basically all answers tend tot go to difference in total and rest cal. But since a few days the difference in reported calories is huge. After an activity today. After uploading the activity from a edge 1040,the activity itself shows 1274 cal. Consisting of 138 rest calories. And 1138 active calories. (Visible in details.)

Plus a walk totday of 237cal total with 87 rest cal and 186 active calories. Uploaded from a fr 955solar

Then in the calories widget of garmin connect it says active calories today only 450? 

Can anyone explain this (maybe again?) Because this really doesn't seem right. And if I look further back in time in garmin connect with days with single or more activities the numbers do add up correctly.  

I do sync with myfitnesspal and have negative cal corrections enabled. And this shows in this particular case a huge negative numer of -1104 cal. 

I've reconnected mfp with garmin. Reinstalled both apps. Deleted cache restarted forerunner and edge and phone. 

Hopefully anyone can shed some light here. 

Running latest frimware on edge 1040

And beta firmware on fr 955 solar