This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Time in heart zones (Activity) isn`t aligned with new HR zones

Hi , I have updated my % max heart rate. 
There is a difference between my new HR zones to the actual "Time in heart rate zones" table.
The new HR zones values in Garmin connect web & Garmin connect app & my forerunner 235 are the same please see:

These are the new HR values from Garmin Connect Web

These are the new HR zones in the Garmin Connect App

In the next image you can see the HR zones as displayed in the activity summary, you can see they aren`t aligned with the new zones I have set. 

Here are the old (not updated) Zones in the activity summary

How can this be fixed ? 

Thanks 
Itai 

• How does the Running HR Zone table look like? You have shown only the general HRZ table, not the one for Running:

• Hi, thanks for the reply.

I haven`t set one specifically for running, I`m using the default one. Assumed it would changed the zones min and max rates accordingly. you think they will change only if I`m using the dedicated running one? 

• If the running table is empty, the general table should be used. However, your HRZ table is based on the Max HR, so when the auto-detection of the Max HR is enabled, the HRZ table will change each time a new Max HR is detected. That could be another reason why you see no match between the table and the activity, since the activity will preserve the HRZ definition from its time, even if the table changes later. Another reason could be that the values on your GC account, and the watch self do not match. That can easily happen for example when your watch is associated with multiple accounts. Verify the HRZ directly on the watch, to exclude that possibility.