This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Fenix 6 text notifications

Has anyone been experiencing an issue with their fenix 6 no longer showing text messages?  All of a sudden it stopped working.  All the setting seem to be correct. 

Any suggestions?  Thanks

• Yeah, I experience the same. And I've seen several other reports.

• Same here. No notifications at all. Reboot of watch and phone fixed it for a bit (a day or so). Now broken again. 6X is running 21.80 as of this afternoon, but broken on 21.00 as well. Looks like the (Android) app is borked. All notification settings toggled off/on without improvement.

• I read a remark elsewhere about the Garmin Golf app interfering with notifications. I don't have Golf, but I do have Explore installed. Sure enough, notifications were disabled within Explore, even though they were enabled within Connect.

Well I only need notifications from one app and I choose it to be Connect, which I've used for years, not Explore, which I installed just over a month ago. I've uninstalled Explore and I have my notifications back.

• Just had the same issue, uninstalled Explore and notifications started working again