This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Connect not displaying pool swimming graphs

Garmin Connect not displaying pool swimming graphs for Pace, Strokes, Swolf.  This issue started today and graphs do not appear on any of my swimming activities, even older ones that had worked at one time.  Running graphs seem to be fine.  Anyone else having this issue?  thanks

• This has been going on for a while now. I wonder when we can expect to see a fix. Kind of frustrating tbh. 

• I had the problem too. It started when I updated to the latest version of connect. I rolled my device back to a previous version and the data was viewable

• How do u roll back to previous version?

• i emailed garmin support again, in response to the ticket i opened on this (<< Ref: 21793006K1 >> <Q#:1002452>), and here is the response:

Thank you for reaching back out.  I see a comment from Garmin-Luke in that thread.  Currently, this is being reported on Android, iOS, and Web.  When we have more information available, we will be sharing on each of the applicable forum threads and emailing any customer who has contacted us directly.

Thank you for choosing Garmin,

Product Support

Garmin International

this continues to be an issue for me on Android but graphs on the Web site do work, just checked today.

• I followed the instructions here, on both my phone and tablet, and it worked fine without any hiccups

https://www.androidpolice.com/roll-back-older-version-app-android/

• Stunning how much time they spend (need) for such an essential bug fix. The devs must have been very busy (e.g. with the latest firmware update) so this issue had a lower priority. Concerning somehow...

• has Garmin given an update on this issue ? definitely not a priority in life, still quite annoying 

• has Garmin given an update on this issue ? definitely not a priority in life, still quite annoying

I cannot help with the update, but as a workaround for those who rely on the graphs for their training, and are not aware of the alternatives - there are indeed some:

• First of all, the graphs are still visible in Garmin Connect Web.
    • Then you can downgrade the app Garmin Connect Mobile to a version where the graphs were still functional. You can install an older version from an unofficial APK archive such as the apkmirror.com. Do not forget to disable the auto-update option at the GC Mobile app in Google Play store.
    • And lastly, if you own also an iPhone, or an iPad, then the graphs work all right in the iOS version of the app, so you could use it in the time being before the fix is released for Android.

Otherwise, you may consider reopening a ticket with the Support. Their monitoring of the forums is rather sporadic, so I would not rely only on it.

• Some problem for me since a couple of weeks. 

• Same issue with the app for me (android) with mine  FR945 and for my wife app (android) and Fenix5s. She opened a ticket at garmin but they are clueless and asked her for screendumps some days ago of the non-existing graphs (except mean line)  and to reinstall app and restart phone. Haven't bothered to do that yet. Everything looks fine on the web so definitely an app bug introduced lately.