This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sort Order of Workouts

Garmin is the Best!First place I can't stress enough how much they impress me but there is always room for improvement.

I like to design my own workouts and love how well this works. It would be nice to change the order of the workouts. I could have 100 there but using 4 for a period of time. It would be nice if I could put the ones I am using at the top. On the PC you could always do a small edit and then use the sort feature for last edited but I rarely use my computer. I find the phone much more convenient and is my preference therefore I rely on the Garmin Connect App. 

Am I missing a way of doing this? I don't think I am and would love to see this option. What's everyone else's thoughts? Doing this would make it so much simpler when I send them to my Garmin Venu 2. I am not referring to the order in the watch to be clear. I am referring to the order under the training/workouts tab in Garmin Connect. Thank you everyone.

Top Replies

All Replies