This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Repeated bluetooth pairing codes after disconnecting watch

As a lot of people allready reported there is an issue with Android Phone/Garmin Connect App and some Garmin Watches.

My Venu 2 Plus does not automatically reconnect to the phone after leaving bluetooh range OR manually disabling bluetooth on the phone. This apperas every day since i got the watch. Maybe in 2 of 10 cases the watch will automatically reconnect. But may this is only a feeling as i dont know when the watch was loosing connection or not.

I own a Fenix 6 Plus and a Venu 2 Plus. Both connected to a single Samsung A41 Android 11 with Garmin Connect. No other devices (except Samsung buds 2) are connected to the watch. Fenix 6 Plus working fine.

When watch is getting back in bluetooth range or bluetooth is enabled on the phone i have to input the paring code displayed on the watch. Except the issue that i have to manually input the code is that the phone will message the input nearly EVERY minute. Even when locked it will going crazy.

Please respond in the below format if you'd like to be added to that case.

1. Yes, I would like to be added to that case.
  2. You have my permission to access my account, if needed.
  3. Yes, you have my permission to email me.
  • We literally went out and bought a new watch for my wife... sucks because prior to this I like Garmin but I will never buy it again. The watch was a Xmas present and has not worked properly from the day she opened it. She has always had a Samsung phone and has an S22 so we certainly were not going to replace it for a lousy watch... instead we got a Samsung smart watch and she is over the moon just because it actually works.

• We literally went out and bought a new watch for my wife... sucks because prior to this I like Garmin but I will never buy it again. The watch was a Xmas present and has not worked properly from the day she opened it. She has always had a Samsung phone and has an S22 so we certainly were not going to replace it for a lousy watch... instead we got a Samsung smart watch and she is over the moon just because it actually works.

• Hi I have a VivoS3 which has worked ok for the 18mths I have owned it.  Recently it stops pairing to my Samsung A32.  I have recently changed to this phone and have been in touch with Garmin direct. The last couple of times  have been when the watch ran out of charge.  I have been through their suggestions and usually it pairs again. This time the watch was fully charged when I noticed it was no longer vibrating when my phone did.  I have now spent hours trying to connect watch.  I have taken the app off my phone, disconnected bluetooth on both devices, set it all up again but still not pairing.  My buds and car have no issues with the phone.  Please help.  Waste of time having a smart watch that is this dumb.

• After the disappointing 3 month wait for a fix for this problem at the beginning of this year it's happening again.

• Same for me, I have a Fenix 6 Pro Solar that after the last update to my Galaxy s22 Ultra has started to disconnect continuously

• A. Yes

B.  Yes

C.  Yes

• a. Yes

b. Yes

c. Yes

Disappointed that the same issue that caused so many problems a year ago is happening again....

• Hello. Garmin has turned out to be crap. The technical service and after-sales service is a lie. They have stopped serving me and I continue with the same problems. They literally told me that they are not going to talk to me about my case anymore. That is, I have to initiate legal action for the repair of a watch. Never again a Garmin