This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Repeated bluetooth pairing codes after disconnecting watch

As a lot of people allready reported there is an issue with Android Phone/Garmin Connect App and some Garmin Watches.

My Venu 2 Plus does not automatically reconnect to the phone after leaving bluetooh range OR manually disabling bluetooth on the phone. This apperas every day since i got the watch. Maybe in 2 of 10 cases the watch will automatically reconnect. But may this is only a feeling as i dont know when the watch was loosing connection or not.

I own a Fenix 6 Plus and a Venu 2 Plus. Both connected to a single Samsung A41 Android 11 with Garmin Connect. No other devices (except Samsung buds 2) are connected to the watch. Fenix 6 Plus working fine.

When watch is getting back in bluetooth range or bluetooth is enabled on the phone i have to input the paring code displayed on the watch. Except the issue that i have to manually input the code is that the phone will message the input nearly EVERY minute. Even when locked it will going crazy.

Please respond in the below format if you'd like to be added to that case.

1. Yes, I would like to be added to that case.
  2. You have my permission to access my account, if needed.
  3. Yes, you have my permission to email me.
  • Thank you for your participation in this forum thread.  So that I may assist you further, please reply with the following:

1. May we, if necessary, have permission to email you?
    2. In what country do you live?
  • Yes you can email me.

Germany.

• Hi,

i have the exact same issue with Samsung A41. I sent the watch back to where i bought it 3 times. Every time it came back with result there is nothing wrong with the watch. I have had this watch over year now, and 5 months of it, it was in warranty. Now it is useful thing since i cant use it. I’ve done phone reset, watch reset several times, unpair and pair again, phone/watch softwares are up to date and nothing seems to help. I can also provide more debugging info, just please let me know.

br,

eve

• Hi, can I also get some help with this issue. Trying to run a Forerunner 245 music with a Samsung A22. Was gifted the watch for Christmas and it has been a pain ever since. It has to be paired numerous times/day, quite often  the watch says waiting for phone, and other times it irritates the whole family by beeping and sending 6 digit codes until I finally give in an pair the devices again.  I've tried the watch reset, I've uninstalled connect, I've turned off devices and gone through the whole show again and again. This thing just won't work properly.

• Same problem hete. Every morning my pbond and Fe ix are disconnected and the only way I can re-establish the connection is the restart the phone. The phone and watch are kept apart overnigjt, i don't take my phone to my bedroom so they are not in Bluetooth range of each other fo a few hours. 

• Same problem with venu Sq music  . Israel

• Same problem with Garmin Vivoactive 4 and Samsung Galaxy A22 (4G) - Android 11
    Czech Republic

• Tengo el mismo problema con un forerunner 745 y un Samsung 

• Same here, vívoactive 3, Samsung A32, Czech Republic, you can mail me. Thank you

• Thank you for your participation in this forum thread.  So that I may assist you further, please reply with the following:

1. May we, if necessary, have permission to email you?
    2. In what country do you live?