This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Android 12 December update and app notifications not working

Hi,

Since the December update of Android 12 I stop getting app notifications on my fenix 5 plus after either watch/phone (pixel 4a(5g)) wakes up from do not disturb.

Deleting and adding the device again in connect solves the problem until the next morning...

Anyone else experiencing this?

• Great, I shall do the same. Thanks for info RE updated date, will keep an eye out. Play well :). Alex

• I have VivoActive 4 and same issue with my Motorola phone after the recent OS update.  No app notifications on watch, even after triple checking the settings on the watch itself, as well as the phone settings.  It worked for like an hour, but zero notifications now on the watch.  I utilize the Garmin Golf app frequently, so I don't plan on uninstalling it.  Been through a few upgrades before, so not clear on why this upgrade changed the configuration on the watch to communicate with our phones.

• Unfortunately I haven’t found a way around this besides uninstalling/reinstalling the Garmin golf app either side of my round. Do let me know if you find a solution.

• Hi, I've found if I install the golf app and don't connect this app to the watch, and only log in with the garmin connect account. The golf data from the round syncs with garmin connect and this is then accessed through the golf app and all the data is there. The notifications all now work again. The other option is bin the golf app and  just access the golf data on the garmin connect on the internet page, noting club data is through the equipment section. Hope this helps.

• Following advice here, I uninstalled the golf app and the notification problem on my Fenix 6 was solved.