This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Training Status is not updating on the watch or on Garmin Connect

I have seen a couple of other posts regarding a similar issue, but with minor variations in details. so I decided to start a new thread on this.

So the issue is that I used the Pause Training feature on my Enduro about 3 weeks ago for a week since I was traveling, and when I unpaused the feature, my training status on the watch's widget and on Garmin connect was grayed out with instructions to record couple activities with GPS on, etc, I, of course, thought that this was normal and I just need to follow the instructions.

I normally run outdoors 5 times a week with an average of 35 km. The training status/load was working with no problems before I used the pause function, but now, even after almost 2 full weeks of 5 outdoor runs a week, the training status is still grayed out on the watch. The training load page on the widget itself is also not updating but when I check the activity itself on the watch or on Garmin connect, I can see clearly that each activity has its corresponding training load.

I tried restarting the watch, made sure that my run activity settings allow for GPS tracking and so on, but still, the training status and the VO2 Max are not being updated. 

One thing to note is that the recovery estimation is working normally.  

Here is a fresh screenshot of how my training status page looks like on Garmin Connect.