This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Century Badge - Can you help me out?

So I have never been one to worry earning achievements in apps. Just getting out there is usually reward enough for me, and I am only competing with myself. But this time I was looking forward to earning this badge and I did not get it, even though I definitely earned it. Long story short, the main culprit of the auto-pause feature left me just shy by .03 miles out of 100. It was an organized ride, and the 2 people I rode with definitely hit the 100 mark cleanly. On several of the climbs my watch paused - they were serious climbs - and I believe cumulatively they left me short. I tried to make up the shortfall at the end of the ride and kept riding till the watch showed an even 100, but it did not upload as a clean 100. 

I had never done a century before and I consider it a HUGE accomplishment for me for a variety of reasons. Which is all the more reason why I am begging Garmin Support to please unlock that badge for me. Can you help me out?

My Ride -  https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/7223107357

The Course - connect.garmin.com/.../64656527