This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin VivoActive 3 Music - Amazon Music Sync Keeps Failing

I start the sync its gets some percentage complete, and then the triangle icon comes up, the device reboots, and only 150 of my 220 songs sync. 

The playlist shows up on my device, but when I connect to a computer and open Garmin Express, go to Music, and select 'playlist' no playlists are shown. 

My device is plugged in and close to my router. 

I have seen others report this issue and Garmin is not providing a solution. 

Please help. I specifically bought this device so I could sync Amazon playlists to my device. 

• I am stuck at 20%.  I was initially stuck at 7% but it took about 15 attempts to get to 20%.  The good thing is that it skips over the content that is already synced in about a minute.  The bad thing is that it sometimes restarts before it even has a chance to skip over previous content.  So, I guess after about 40-60 more reboots, I should get to 100%?

I have a running playlist on Amazon Prime and a walking playlist.  The running playlist was much smaller so it got done pretty quickly.  However, at one point, it gave me a "Track no longer available." error.  I suspect the error is coming when the sync runs into a song that is greyed out on the Amazon playlist because you added it a while ago and now that song is only available with the paid Amazon Music Addon.  However, in bigger playlists, it doesn't trigger the "Track no longer available." error and just crashes the phone.

Garmin people, try to recreate that error and please fix it.  A lot of us are buying Garmin watches specifically for the additional emphasis on fitness plus the inclusivity of Amazon Music app.