This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

intensity minutes not recorded with 2 devices

i owned a vivoactive 4 and i recently purchased venu 2. my plan was to use both of them so i can have a full monitor of my day. my issue is that the workout i register with venu 2 is simply not recording ny intensity minutes. so i see the meter rising and when the workout finishes i see 0 intensity minutes in the workout and after a few minutes the minutes go back. so a few minutes ago i was 104 and now i am 94.it seems that only the vivoactive 4 is recording the intensity minutes

• I think that you need to switch activity tracker to make it work. So, every time you switch watch you need to switch activity tracker in Garmin Connect. You do that in the settings for the watch. See if that solves the issue, then we will know.

• i can't record the intensity minutes from venu 2. the app increases them but when i finish it deletes them.

i workout with venu 2 which is the preferred tracker. when i start the intensity minutes are 94. i see it go to 104. when i finish and syncs it goes back to 94. and venu 2 is the preferred tracker during this. so in theory it should record. am i saying something wrong?

• It sounds correct. And everything else is syncing like it should from the Venu 2? Steps, activtities, stress, body battery?

You can try to toggle the setting (turn on an off) for activity tracking on both watches to make sure you got the correct setting.

• steps sync perfect, floors the same,calories great.actually you can swap them and you get one continue from the other.

workout is recorded from both. sleep is only recorded from primary. the stupid thing is the intensity. and it is frustrating to see the numbers grow just to be deleted later. 

which setting you refer to? primary device?

• which setting you refer to? primary device?

Yes. Preferred activity tracker. 

• I believe I found a solution.

I removed both devices,did a reset on Venu,an upgrade and then added it to the app.

And I synced far away from the vivoactive.and for the first time I have intensity minutes with the workout.which by the way are shown twice (but sum is not doubled)

Let's hope that I will see them tomorrow.

Thank you for your replies.