This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Stress monitor not showing in My day

Many of my colleagues and I use the day stress meter, it isn't showing any more... we are Veterans and PTSD sufferer's , this is a feature that sold us to help monitor our condition... please fix,  other wise it would only be prudent to remove positive feedback that has been previously posted across many law enforcement and military veteran social media sites

• Did you try enabling it on the screen Edit My Day (tap the big button at the very bottom of the My Day page), or isn't it avaiable there either? If so, then what device do you own? It must support that feature.

• Yes I did, I might have PTS but I’m not an idiot or are my friends and colleagues if you are putting us in the same boat.. shame on you...

I have a  Samsung S20... it worked, now it doesn’t, your problem not mine.. reinstalling and resetting has done nothing, you might do better to read similar posts and do your job and fix the issue... I’m sure there is a (big) button you can push and get it sorted without attempting to belittle veterans... 

• shame on you...

Calm down dude, I am just trying to help you. And I am not from Garmin, as this is a user forum for mutual help. If you have the need to aggress Garmin staff, you'll need to contact them directtly through support.garmin.com. Next time please have a bit more respect for people trying to help you.

There was absolutely no sarcasm in my original post. There are basically three possibilities, why the Stress pane would not show up, hence I had to ask those questions to help you finding the cullprit. The three possibilities are:

1. The pane was accidentally swiped away, and can be added trhough the Edit My Day screen
    2. The device does not support the Heart Rate Variablity feature and hence also not the Stress monitoring
    3. There is no data for that day (i.e. no HR data either)
  • I have the same problem with Venu since yesterday. I hope it'll fix soon.